12 best baby changing table for 2017
How to choose best changing table for baby
Changing tables for your baby‘s nursery may not be the first thing on your list to purchase, but after the crib, it will be the most used furniture in the room. Not only do babies require many diaper changes a day, they often require several changes of clothes as well. Of course, you can use the crib or a couch or sit on the floor, but everything you need may not be within easy reach. Getting up and down can be difficult, and there is the risk of soiling what the baby is lying on. The most straightforward answer to these problems is to purchase a baby changing table.
The best changing tables range from the very simple four-legged plastic table to chest of drawers with many accessories. Prices increase as changing tables have more functionality and accessories. All changing tables come with a pad with a removable cover for washing and with straps to secure the baby while on the table. More expensive tables usually have drawers and special compartments for diaper changing needs.
Baby Changing tables are available in all sorts of styles and colors. Styles vary from traditional to modern. Tables with drawers and storage bins usually remain functional for your child as they grow. Simple changing tables rarely have much use other than for changing diapers and clothes on a baby.
Being able to stand comfortably while wrestling a newborn into clothes or a clean diaper is a blessing after you’ve done it several times a day. Also, not having to worry about baby falling off where you’ve put them makes changing less stressful. While changing tables are an additional piece of furniture in the room, they are an efficient use of the space. Storage is a premium in baby rooms and purchasing changing tables with storage solves that problem.
What kind of baby changing table you choose is strictly personal. Factors used in the decision include style, color, functionality, and safety. While more expensive, the tables that provide the most storage can be very useful and make your life easier.
Many options are available for baby changing tables for your baby’s nursery. However, having all these options may also start to make you feel overwhelmed since all of them may claim that they’re the best in the market. Sources cited that a baby can use around 6000 diapers at the minimum in three-year times. Just imagine using the changing table for even half of these instances. It emphasizes the importance of finding the best baby changing tables in the market to ensure durability and your baby’s safety.
When you are shopping for a changing station, you will want to consider what your nursery decor or theme is going to be. For example, if you are going with a Victorian theme for a baby girl you can opt for a white or cherry wood one that will match the bedding and curtains you plan on using. Many parents want to pick matching furniture pieces. If this is the case, you will want to choose a changing table that matches the crib and dresser that you are going to be using in the baby’s room. Many designers sell matching sets of these for you to choose from.
Have you ever tried to change your new-born baby on the uneven mattress of a bed or even worse, the floor? If so, I’m sure you wished you had a convenient well-organized baby changing table. You will end up changing your darling’s nappy more times than you can imagine during the first year. That’s why a baby changing table is much more convenient. Baby changing tables can be installed vertically, horizontally on the wall and when they are not in use they simply fold away giving you the space that you need for a baby that probably has more accessories than your kitchen! Baby changing tables are also available for surface – bench mounting or if you have limited space recessed baby changing tables are also available.
If you place a baby changer in your home-nursery, you will never have to worry about where to change your baby again. Modern baby changing tables’ come with handy storage compartments, so everything is to hand when you need it most. You can use the storage compartments for items such as extra diapers, diaper pins, and baby wipes. Modern baby changing tables also come with built-in changing liner dispensers, as well as safety belts and convenient bag hooks conveniently placed at both ends of the left and right-hand users.
More importantly, a baby changing table is much safer than trying to change your baby on an uneven surface. A baby changer is designed to make it easy for moms and dads so that they can change wet or dirty diapers quicker but more importantly safely. Modern Baby changers are now designed with a deeper changing table to primarily prevent wriggling babies from rolling off when you are least expecting it; a deeper changing table is also ideal for capturing any water- work- accidents. This is particularly relevant considering that moms and dads will often end up changing diapers in the middle of the night when they have had little to no sleep, therefore installing a baby changing table will certainly make life a lot easier during the night shift.
1. Delta Children Eclipse Changing Table, Black Cherry
Add another level of functionally to the little one’s nursery with this Changing Desk from Delta Kids! Featuring two open shelves for flexible storage space options, this sleigh-design changer meets all safeness and anti-tipping standards, and yes it includes a water-resistant changing pad. Coordinates with the next collections from Delta Kids: Haven, Bentley “S”, and Eclipse Collections.
• Includes water-resistant changing pad with basic safety strap
• Features two set shelves for wide open storage
• Safeness rails enclose all sides around the very best of the table
• JPMA accredited to meet up or exceed all safeness standards place by the CPSC & ASTM
• Easy assembly
WHY WE LOVE IT?
Excellent engineering and top quality. Easy to construct.Very sturdy, beautiful piece for a reasonable price!
KEEP IN MIND
This can be a priciest and bulkiest pick of the bunch. If your funds or your space is bound, you’ll likely say no because of this model.
2. Delta Children Infant Changing Table with Pad, White
In terms of safety, functionality and quality, Delta Children’s Products delivers. With this Eclipse Changing Table you will feel comfortable and your baby will look secure. Filled with safety rails, a water-resistant mattress with safety strap and it’s easy-to-assemble characteristic, this changing desk meets or exceeds government and ASTM safety criteria.
The Eclipse Changing Table also combines function with style and craftsmanship. Designed employing solid wood and lumber composites, with a non-toxic finish, this sturdy changing desk will enhance any nursery. Make your baby room spectacular with the addition of The Eclipse 4-in-1 Crib and The Eclipse 6-Drawer Dresser.
- Strong & sturdy wood construction
- Includes water-resistant changing pad with safety strap
- Contains two fixed shelves for start storage
- Safety rails enclose all sides around the most notable of the table
- Made of wood and wood composites
- Non-toxic finish analyzed for lead and other toxic elements to meet up or go beyond government and ASTM
- safety standards
- Meets all safety and anti-tipping standards
- Imported from Asia
WHY WE LOVE IT?
We enjoy this changing table. Perfectly made and sturdy. It is pretty convenient to put together.
KEEP IN MIND
Changing table arrived only as it is seen in photo.
3. Badger Basket Modern Changing Table, Gray
The Badger Basket Contemporary Changing Table with 3 Baskets and Hamper keeps everything tidy and concealed for a clean seem in the nursery. The large hamper is well suited for dirty duds, or for keeping mass packs of diapers, blankets, and toys. The hamper quickly removes from its shelf to transport to your laundry bedroom. You can also utilize the hamper elsewhere in the nursery or your home, leaving you a simple location in the changing table for your diaper pail or storage area. The three pull-out baskets of this nursery changing table are suitable for changing supplies, clothing, socks, sneakers and toiletries. The baskets are likewise fully removable for work with separate from the non-toxic changing table, departing you convenient, available storage cubbies/shelves.
- For use up to 30 lbs
- Includes changing pad and safety belt
- Changing pad is reboundable foam covered with clean tidy PEVA (non-PVC) vinyl
- Overall unit steps 3425″W x 2075″D x 345″H
- Hamper actions 135″W x 14″D x 2175″H
- Baskets measure approximately 1275″W x 17″D x 7″H
- Hamper and baskets are actually white color, canvas-type fabric
- Hamper and baskets fold for storage area, just remove the bottom level panel and fold flat
- Changing area has protection rails on all 4 sides
- Metal support bar under the changing surface area provides additional stability
- Frame is manufactured with multi-layer wood; shelves are designed wood with veneer
- Non-toxic finish
- Cloth on the baskets and hampers is 80 percent polyester/20 percent cotton
- Available in Cherry, Espresso, White colored or Gray finishes
- Illustrated assembly instructions included
- Care: wipe the desk tidy with mild soap and a good damp cloth when needed; dry thoroughly
- Location clean hamper and baskets mainly because needed, never immerse in water
- Meets all current safe practices and testing standards
WHY WE LOVE IT?
This is an excellent product with a lot of storage and there is metal support beneath the part where in fact the baby will lay which is quite sturdy. Happy with this product and appears like a nice furniture piece in the babies place.
KEEP IN MIND
For children weighing up to 30 pounds.
4. Costzon Baby Changing Table Infant Diaper Nursery Station w/6 Basket Storage Drawers (White)
Three large baskets to store babys toys, blankets, diapers etc. Three tiny baskets for babys toiletries, socks and other tiny items. Safety rails on every sides of changing location and safety belt to supply additional safety. Changing pad and protection belt included. Card holders to tag whats inside. Easy to clean- just clean with a damp cloth. Metal pubs below changing area to provide additional safeness. Sturdy changing table manufactured from hardwood with a nontoxic finish. Overall dimensions: 37.5W x 19D x 37.5H
- Color: Black/Coffee/White colored/Wine
- Material: Wood
- Changing pad: polyester foam
- Basket: 80%polyester+20%cotton
- Total dimensions: 37.5W x 19D x 37.5H
- Significant Baskets: 20.25 W x 17.25 D x 7 H
- Tiny Baskets: 9.5 W x 17.25 D x 7 H
- Age/Excess fat Limits: Newborn/Up to 30 lbs.
- Bundle includes: 1 x Changing Table
5. Graco Lauren Changing Table, White
The Graco Lauren Changing Table provides a safe and convenient destination to change and costume your child. Two large shelves offer an abundance of space to retail outlet baby supplies and other necessities at your fingertips. The Graco Lauren Changing Desk includes a 1 inches vinyl changing pad with safeness strap that delivers added comfort and reliability for your baby. The changing table’s four wheels, two locking, allow for easy mobility throughout the home. The Graco Lauren Changing Desk is qualified by the Juvenile Products Makers Association (JPMA) and is usually stringently tested to meet up or exceed all relevant Consumer Products Safe practices Commission (CPSC) and American Culture for Testing and Products (ASTM) safety requirements to ensure the safest merchandise for your child.
- Features easily accessible open style with abundant storage space
- Includes vinyl waterproof changing pad with built-in safety strap for added security
- Includes four strong rollers (two locking) for simple mobility
- Sound pine wood and composite construction. Obtainable in multiple, durable non-toxic finishes
- Meets or exceeds all Due to™ and CPSC safety requirements; JPMA accredited. Minimal Assembly Required.
- Limited 12 months Manufacturer’s Warranty.
6. Costzon Baby Changing Table Infant Newborn Nursery Station Dressing Changer (Coffee)
Two shelves to shop baby’s playthings, blankets, diapers and so forth.
Changing pad and safety belt included. Safety rails on either area of fixing area and safety belt to provide additional safety
Card holders to mark what’s within. Metal pubs below changing area to provide additional safety
Sturdy changing table created from hardwood with a nontoxic finish. Easy to scrub- just clean with a damp cloth.
7. South Shore Little Smileys Changing Table with Removable Changing Station, Pure White.
This transitional-style changing table from the Little Smileys collection, in a rich finish, gives you two very practical open storage spaces, several drawers and a secure surface on which you can confidently put your “little precious” down. Whenever your child is older, you can take away the edge of the changing desk and convert it right into a handsome chest that you will enjoy using for years to come. The decorative groove on its leading drawer, its recessed sides and its own wooden knobs will put charm to baby room.
8. DaVinci Jenny Lind Changing Table, White
Delight in traditional wonder with DaVinci’s Jenny Lind Changing Desk. Intricate spindle articles deliver typical grace from leading to toe, for a perfect pairing with the Jenny Lind Crib. Spacious, open up shelves retain diapers and lotions within convenient reach for convenient changings.
DaVinci brings family members the safest baby household furniture, graced with traditions, long-lasting versatility and affordable prices. DaVinci’s cribs, toddler beds, dressers, changing tables, mattresses and nursery selections are made with modern and long lasting materials that may withstand the check of time. DaVinci – Tried by Gurus, Trusted by Father and mother, Loved by Kids All over the place. Be sure to go to our DaVinci Brand Shop for even more nursery items and registry must-have’s!
- 1 inch waterproof changing pad and anti-tip kit included.
- Manufactured from sustainable New Zealand pine solid wood and CARB II compliant MDF.
- Non-toxic finish. Business lead and phthalate free.
- Maximum weight: 30 pounds
- Made in Taiwan.
WHY WE LOVE IT?
Very easy to come up with, appears sturdy, and looks very nice.
9. DaVinci Jayden 3-Drawer Changer Dresser, White
The DaVinci 3 Drawer Changer revives a classic style. The changing desk with drawers in ebony gives plenty of storage for your ease. This gorgeous ebony DaVinci changing desk includes three drawers having a metal glide components system, each with a stop mechanism and tip evidence style to keep your child safe. To further increase security for your son or daughter, the DaVinci 3 Drawer Changer is definitely lead- and phthalate-no cost, with a non-toxic finish. The changing table with drawers includes a one-in . changing pad and protection strap.
- 1″ changing pad and safety strap included
- Features metal glide components system
- Lead and phthalate free, non-toxic finish
- Safety features include end device on drawers and tip-proof design
- Maximum excess weight capacity of changing desk: 30 lbs
10. Stork Craft Aspen Changing Table, Gray
The versatile changing table includes one drawer to keep supplies tucked away, and two large shelves for diapers and different accessories. The open design allows you conveniently switch the diaper. This changing desk with dresser has a waterproof pad and a safety strap for added comfort and security. All of your baby essentials will end up being within reach. The cherry changing table involves two generously sized white masonite shelves that let you store your child’s apparel, playthings, diapers, wipes and additional bedding necessities. Put in a touch of design to your infant’s nursery decoration with this easy-to-assemble, Aspen nursery changing table can be available in different finishes.
- Three shelves for storage space
- Unit’s shelves feature a glossy white finish
- A drawer for added convenience and storage at your fingertips
- Perfect for storing lotions, powders and more
- Available in multiple finishes
- Drawer has metal glides for smooth motion
- This changing table for babies carries a 1-inch waterproof pad and safety strap
- Meets or exceeds all U. S. and Canadian safety standards
- Top shelf with safety guardrail to greatly help prevent falls
- Provides ease for changing and dressing your child
- Keeps your little ones essentials at your fingertips
11. Child Craft Flat Top Dressing Table, Cool Gray
The Child Craft Flat Top Dressing Table is constructed from selected hardwoods and composite wood materials. The dressing table includes a completely enclosed dressing spot for extra reliability with two roomy lower shelves for many storage. It comes filled with a changing pad with security strap and buckle.
- 2 lower shelves
- Completely enclosed dressing area
- Made of hardwoods and composites
- Non-toxic finish
- Includes changing pad with reliability strap and buckle
- Tip tested for safety
- Assembly required
12. Dream On Me Jessica Changing Table, White
Dream On Me 606 Jessica Changing Table has a classic style that fits any decor. Features include a safety rail, changing pad and restraining strap with easy release buckle to safe and sound baby safely set up. The easy underneath shelf retains all your baby’s essentials close and simple.
- Includes saftey rail, changing pad and restraining step.
- Easy buckle to secure baby safetly in place.
- Classic design fits any decor.